52 Projects is an adventure in discovery. Every week, for 52 weeks, do something. Something you’ve never done before. Something you’ve always wanted to do. Something that scares you. Something that inspires you. Something that inspires others. Something that tickles your fancy. Something that caught your eye. Something that just popped into your head. It can be big. It can be small. It can be whatever you want it to be. Find out how doing something can lead you to discover things about yourself, your world, your God. Then, come here on Sundays and share it with others. I'll write about mine here, you write about yours on your blog, then use the tool in my post to link to your something. Please feel free to jump in and participate anytime throughout the year!

Jane


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tomorrow's 52 Projects

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know that Breen and I will be out of town today and are not coming back until early Sunday afternoon. He has a triathlon in the mountains. However, I will be working diligently on my project while we're away and I will be posting tomorrow later in the day. Check in anytime after 4pm. I've got a great project that will make your smile!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment